• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?










    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Well hello there
    So, I'm the last person on earth to start blogging. That's OK, I've never been a trend setter anyway.

    I guess this is where I ramble on about myself. You would think as much as I do that in real life I could do it here. Apparently not. So let's see....

    I'm Dawn. I'm a single mom of two boys who I adore, even when they're driving me bonkers. I work from home doing this or that. Their father is a great guy who loves them and trying to be in their lives as much as he can. I have a semi-serious relationship with a guy that sometimes reminds me far too much of my ex.

    I'm often over dramatic, over tired, and over weight. I love my kids, my life, and everything in it. And yet there are moments when I just need to add a little something extra to my cup of coffee to get me through the day. Watch as I ramble on and try to figure this blogging thing out.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home