• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    A run down of us
    I thought I should write down who every one is so that anyone who stumbles on this won't be confused. Hopefully no one I know in real life will stumble on this little blog, but just in case I'm using fake names. Well, except for my own. But Dawn is a fairly common name, so I'm not too worried there.

    First my kids:

    Bear: He's loud, grumpy, and has more attitude in his little finger than most teenagers have all over. In other words he's just like his mother. I love him to death, but he's best taken in small doses. He's also curious and creative and hilarious when he wants to be. Bear can having you rolling on the floor laughing or pulling your hair out in frustration.

    Bull: Stubborn and hot tempered, that's my bull. He wants what he wants and he wants it now. Don't let the angel face fool you, there's the heart of a super villain beating inside.


    The men in my life:

    Loverman: The daring boyfriend who puts up with me. He often reminds me too much of my ex, but he's cute enough that I don't hold it against him. There are no wedding bells in the near future, but he keeps a spare tooth brush in my bathroom.

    X-Factor: This would be my ex, and the father of my sons. He's a good guy and a good father. He works far too much, but he tries to see the boys when he can. He doesn't often "get it", but I'm beginning to think no man does.

    That's it for now. I'll come back and add more later.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home