• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    A run down of us

    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Countdown to turkey
    Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, my first with my sons alone. Last year I let their father take them so they could see his family but this year they are all mine. I'm a little nervous. We don't have any real plans. None of my family lives around here and we've got no where to go. I bought a small turkey, some stuffing mix, veggies, and an apple pie.

    Loveman is away on business until Sunday, so he won't be around. I hate that he has to work over Thanksgiving. But that's his choice. He came by last night to see me since he had to leave early this morning. I was hoping for a little romance, instead we watched a movie and ate ice cream. OK, kind of romantic. It was a romance, sort of. But once the movie was over he went home, even with me throwing myself at him. Sigh.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home