• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    Countdown to turkey

    A run down of us

    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Why do you blog?
    I'm still not entirely sure what to do with this whole blog thing. I've been trying to read around on other's blogs, though I haven't worked up the courage to comment yet. I'm just mimicking others right now. What they use on their blogs, what they share, that sort of thing. I guess I should share why I blog.

    It started a couple months ago. Not this blog, of course, but the idea to keep a blog. I was in one of the little coffee shops around here sipping my cappuccino slowly before picking the boys up from their father's house. The place was empty so the girl behind the counter and I were swapping jokes and stories. At one point she was laughing over some silly story I was sharing about the boys and she told me I needed to write a blog. After I stared at her like she was suddenly speaking Greek she explained what a blog was. See, this is how far behind I am. I'm not "hip" nor "with it" in the least.

    The thought kind of stuck with me and wouldn't let go. I started thinking about witty names and spending time looking at layouts and designs. I almost started two previous blogs, then quickly deleted them. I was nervous, I still am.

    But I think I know what I'm doing now. Or at least I know enough to fake it. So far I don't think anyone is even reading my ramblings, though that's partially my fault for not putting myself out there. I know I do not want certain people I know reading this, hence the pseudonyms. I guess I just want to be able to get my feelings out without any of the baggage.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home