• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    Why do you blog?

    Countdown to turkey

    A run down of us

    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    The gentle sound of kids killing each other
    *sigh*

    I need a double shot of brandy in my coffee tonight.

    My sons went to their father's house today. His sister was over and brought her son and daughters which are roughly the same age as mine. She also brought double fudge brownies. Now the boys are wired on chocolate and too much excitement. They are running laps through the house, slamming into each other and taking toys from one another. The last 10 minutes have been non-stop screaming/crying/shouting from the both of them. I've given up trying to stop it and have taken to hiding in the bathroom with my laptop until it is either over so they are worn down enough to go on to bed.

    This is the part of single parenting I hate. I love being able to make the decisions without needing anyone else's input, at least most of the time. But moments like this I need back up, some one who can step in and help me wrangle them. They wouldn't dare act this way when their father is around, or even when Loverman is here. They know that both of them mean business. Mom is a big old sucker though. I just cannot handle the noise and the constant action, it becomes stimulation overload for me. I'll do anything to just have a moment of peace and quiet.

    Labels: , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Thanks for visiting me at my blog and offering some right-on advice. I dig your headline today. You got me big-time.

    Over here, we have the mother-daughter drama, and very often I have to shut myself in a room for, uh, just a moment.

    I'd love to add you to my blogroll! Yes?....

    11/25/07, 8:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home