• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    How I got a Loverman.

    One of those moms...

    Lunch

    The gentle sound of kids killing each other

    Why do you blog?

    Countdown to turkey

    A run down of us

    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Monday Monday

    Yawn. It's a slow day at the office. OK, so I don't work in an office. But it's still a slow day. Usually Mondays are full of clients needing something, but today I can't even find a new job to take. Please, please don't slow down right before Christmas! Please! We're already looking at a tiny Christmas this year, I don't want to make it worse.


    I've actually gotten most of the gifts taken care of already. I just need to get my mom something and I'm done. Hopefully the kids won't be disappointed that e won't be overflowing with stuff. I know that Bear has been begging for one of the train sets on a table and an astronaut helmet for kids. Neither are anywhere near my price range. The only helmets I could find in his size are $50. Sorry kid, that's grocery money you're messing with. Bull wants a couple new balls to kick around. Since most of his were taken by neighborhood boys, blown away, or got smashed. And don't forget the poor football that met it's end with a lawnmower. It wasn't pretty.


    Loverman and I aren't exchanging gifts. I'm too broke and he doesn't celebrate anyway. This time of year I call him The Grinch. He doesn't want a tree or any decorations, hates holiday music, and never buys gifts. He assures me that his own family hasn't gotten gifts from him in nearly 10 years. I wouldn't know what to get him anyway. A new necktie?

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home