• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    Monday Monday

    How I got a Loverman.

    One of those moms...

    Lunch

    The gentle sound of kids killing each other

    Why do you blog?

    Countdown to turkey

    A run down of us

    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Go To Sleep!
    I swear my kids are the worst ever at going to bed.

    Every night I give them a warm bath, get them into warm pj's, get them a small snack, read a few dozen stories, cover them up in their bed, and pinkie swear a billion times that there are no monsters in the house. And still I'll hear "MOM!" every 5 minutes for the next hour. What do I have to do to get them in bed and asleep before 10 PM?

    Since I work from home I try to do most of my work after they're in bed. That way they get my attention all day, except for the few minutes I steal for myself here and there. Maybe it's single mom guilt. They don't have 2 full time parents so I'm trying to be double the parent myself. If only there was a way to get their father to be with them more. Compared to other single moms I know he's already pulling his weight a few thousand times more than most dads, but it still doesn't feel like enough. If he could take them for an hour or two every afternoon or evening that would be wonderfully amazing.

    A girl can dream.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home