• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    Snow Day!

    Go To Sleep!

    Monday Monday

    How I got a Loverman.

    One of those moms...

    Lunch

    The gentle sound of kids killing each other

    Why do you blog?

    Countdown to turkey

    A run down of us




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Christmas Eve's Eve

    I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It feels as if this entire year has just flew past me and left me foggy about the details. I know I was there, but it happened so quickly I'm not sure what all happened.


    Tomorrow morning we'll have breakfast then the boys get to open 1 gift each. They are old enough to figure out to go for the big boxes so I'm changing things up a bit this year. I'll choose three smaller gifts each and let them pick from those which to open. It will still have the excitement but I won't be worrying that they are opening the big gifts. Then tomorrow evening their father is coming to take them to his house for dinner. It is nice that they will get to celebrate that with him.


    I'll be home alone for the evening. Loverman is visiting his parents and sister and won't be back until after the first. He did surprise me with a small gift card to the movie rental place. I thought we had talked about it and were not getting each other gifts, so the card really surprised me. Now I'm trying to think of something small yet sweet to get him when he comes back. However with him out of town and the kids gone for most of the evening, and possibly the night as they were begging to sleep over at thir father's house, I'm a bit lost of what to do.


    I need a hobby.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home