• Bear
  • Bull
  • dating
  • family
  • holiday fun
  • Loverman
  • me me me
  • mommy stuff
  • single parenting
  • X factor



  • The Single Moms Survival Guide.

    FitYummyMummy.com.

    MyMommyBiz: Ideas For Work At Home Moms.

    There Is Life After What's-His-Name.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    A single, work at home mom of two. Both madly in love with and madly annoyed by my kids, my boyfriend, and my life. Who said this stuff was easy?







    Go To Sleep!

    Monday Monday

    How I got a Loverman.

    One of those moms...

    Lunch

    The gentle sound of kids killing each other

    Why do you blog?

    Countdown to turkey

    A run down of us

    Well hello there




    A Mom in Red High Heels

    Single Mom Seeking

    Parenting Without a License




    RSS Feed
    Snow Day!
    Oh, I've been so sick the last few days. I seemed to have caught a flu bug that was going around. Which is kind of funny since I did get the shot jut a week before. Thinking back I've gotten the flu every winter, sometimes two or more times each winter. And I've always had my flu vaccine. Guess it doesn't work as promised, huh?

    Bear and Bull are bouncing off the walls. There is a fresh blanket of snow outside and more falling down. They are desperate to go throw some snowballs and make a snowman. Now that my head doesn't feel like a balloon and I'm not falling down sick anymore I'm tempted to take them. Yet I cannot find their gloves anywhere! Winter coats, hats, and scarvs are all in the box where they should be. The gloves seem to have walked away though. I don't want to have to make a special trip to the store just for a couple pair of gloves.

    I guess I could put socks on their hands. I remember doing that as a little girl whenever i lost my gloves or if they were too soaked to keep wearing. Though I always had some warm woll socks to use and neither boy has a pair like that. Maybe I will make that trip to the store afterall. I can't just let their hands freeze!

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Thanks for participating in this week's Carnival of Family Life, hosted by Adventures in Juggling. Be sure to visit on Monday and check out some of the other wonderful entries!

    Have you considered serving as a host? Check out the schedule and drop me an e-mail telling me which week would be best for you!!

    JHS
    Colloquium

    12/15/07, 10:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home